Featured post

Daddy Flexy - Roses Freestyle

STREAM/DOWNLOAD/BUY DADDY FLEXY ROSES FREESTYLE      ðŸ“¹     WATCH Roses Freestyle (Visualizer)   Daddy Flexy makes a return to m...

Thursday 27 December 2018

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Hello to you and thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you'll be entertained and also learn a few things (that my aim).


The entertainment industry is a very hard and competitive industry and definitely not for the faint hearted. I've been in it for my whole life if I must say because from a very young age I was already performing. I remember at school I was very quit and shy but filled with passion of art. I guess my dad played a role in my love for music because ubenama-cassettes and records of various artists "Soul Brothers" , Brenda Fassie, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Vusi Ximba, Ikhansela No-JBC, Yvonne Chaka-Chaka etc. and most of these albums had instrumentals and guess what? Lol yeah you got it right, I'd write my own songs on them.



The Good
The Good thing about this is that ubane-drive, determination  and grow self confidence  (which is exactly what you need in life) in everything you do. Ngakhula ngesikhathi sa-Michael Jackson and Brenda Fassie  (extraordinary performers) and ibona engangithi mengibabuka be-perform ngichazeke and wish to rock the crowd like them. My journey started as a dancer nakhona bengingadansi obekudumile elokshini but bengenza hip hop (which was rare at that time) and obviously bengihlezi ngiyithola i-shine lol (kubalulekile ukuhluka from the rest)


The Bad
And then with all the stardom in your head and obviously the vision onayo ikwenza ungasaboni okunye empilweni except for art.... I mean iskole sigcina sithatha u-number 2 if not number 3 lol (THAT BAD). (To be continued)

The Ugly
Well that when you put your everything into this only to find ukuthi you're just a rat dealing nezinyoka (To be continued) 

Kukho konke nje mina ngithi don't loose yourself and I'm not so good in blogging but I can only make music... On that note I suggest we finish off the blog through music. Check out "Take it easy" my story is there and more to come so please just "Rock With Me".

                                                              TAKE IT EASY 


                                                                ROCK WITH ME 

                                                               CELEBRATION 

It'a all LOVE from Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment